We are pleased to announce that the 6th IEEE International Conference on Universal Village (IEEE UV2022) will be held virtually from October 22-25, 2022, with the main venue in Boston, USA.
We warmly invite you to join our IEEE UV2022 conference! All accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and indexed by Elsevier’s Engineering Index. We greatly appreciate your leadership and contributions to UV!
Introduction to IEEE UV2022
▪ Universal Village (UV) is a new concept proposed by MIT’s Universal Village Program in 2012. Universal Village (UV) exemplifies an ideal future society that pursues harmony between humans and nature through the wise use of technologies.
▪ The IEEE UV Conferences call for collective efforts from world- renowned experts across multi-disciplinary fields to collaborate beyond traditional field boundaries. Previous IEEE UV conferences (UV2013, UV2014, UV2016, UV2018, and UV2020) were groundbreaking international venues that inspired successful collaboration among governments, academia, industries, and civil society.
▪ On the 10th anniversary of the birth of the UV concept, IEEE UV2022 features the theme of “Post-Pandemic Reflection on Health, Harmony, and Sustainability: Mobility and Virtual Connection; Diversity and System Efficiency; Responsiveness and Resilience; Inclusiveness and Integration.”
▪ Specifically, IEEE UV2022 features the following topics:
▪ IEEE UV2022 will have sessions for scientists, students, engineers, entrepreneurs and government representatives to share their perspectives on various research areas.